And welcome to 6PM News – the online voice of 6P Marketing.
Since we opened our doors in 2006 and developed our first web-site and e-marketing program for IBEX payroll our client base has grown, their businesses have grown, their data bases have grown and their approach to marketing has been challenged by a wide variety of economic factors including labour availability, raw material costs, the value of the Canadian dollar, tax bases – and most recently the 2009 recession.
And while many of our clients hope the economic rebound will signal a return to ‘the way things were’, economic experts agree that many of the ‘belt tightening’ lessons learned during their recession will now define ‘the new normal’ – including a greater reliance on just in time delivery, outsourcing, contract labour, greater contractual flexibility related to leased assets and of course a comprehensive reassessment of marketing tactics.
In upcoming editions of our newsletter we’ll be covering subjects like these to help you sort the facts from the fiction when it comes to marcom.
|February||T.V. trends and opportunities in emergent mktg.|
|March||What YouTube can teach you about marketing.|
|April||Radio trends and opportunities in emergent mktg.|
|May||What top Radio sites can teach you about marketing.
|June||N.P. trends and opportunities in emergent mktg.|
|What online readership can tell you about website, blog, e-marketing and other online publishing design.|
|August||OOH trends and opportunities in emergent mktg.|
|September||Online pop-up trends – sites and search.|
|October||What psychology can tell us about new media trends.|
|November||What art trends can tell us about creative trends.|
|December||Top 10 season’s greetings – and ad insights.|
Each of our newsletters will also include:
• Great “Quotes” from world leaders that will help you put the focus on your customer’s needs and empower you to take charge. Like this one from Mahatma Ghandi: “You must be the change you wish to see in the world”. Or this one from Frank Wehrmann, our Director of Branding: “If you don’t know or care where you’re going – and road or plan will take you there.
• We’ll feature Art & Science links that take you around Winnipeg and around the world to show you what’s going on out there and what we can do about it.
• Our MARCOM Idea of the month will be another global business builder that will make more sense to your customers and more dollars for you.
• We’ll keep you up to speed with the latest trends in web 2.0
• And wrap it all up with some more items of value: no cost Wall Paper, Downloadable books from famous authors, famous speeches, and more.