Our big idea was launched in a little Winnipeg office: to help organizations develop and promote their brands in a fresh and relevant manner using a well-reasoned blend of digital and traditional media. Our services were initially created to assist small business owners who couldn’t afford a full-time marketing department or large integrated agency. Along the way we learned that the value proposition we created for small businesses with limited budgets: a strategic combination of online / digital media with creative based on traditional advertising, was of interest to larger organizations as well.
Who we are:
- We are creative, motivated and ambitious.
- We provide insightful & engaging marketing services in an empowering, fiscally responsible and sustainable manner.
- We are open to criticism and honest with our opinions.
- We respect each other, our clients and our suppliers.
- We collaborate, communicate and have fun.
- Laughter is our soundtrack.
- Passion is our 6th marketing pillar and our USP.
What we believe:
- Honesty and integrity are what we value most in our clients and ourselves.
- We treat clients and customers with dignity and respect and expect the same in return.
- We develop communications for our clients that are squarely focused on their customer needs, wants and opportunities.
- We believe a passionate customer response is the best indicator that we’re on the right path – and growing the brand.
- We love working with clients who see the spirit and courage of great oaks in their little acorns.
- Our best ideas come from unique insights into the consumer’s relationship with your product or service, not our creative department.
What brings out the best in us:
We’ve learned that we do our best work for clients who:
- Really understand their business operationally
- Can see their product or service objectively from a consumer perspective
- Are progressive and open-minded
- Are friends of change