Seeking: 6P Marketing seeks someone who loves working with clients in solving complex, important and valued marketing challenges. Strong preference given to those with agri-business experience.
You should have the following skill set:
Client-focused, open-minded, balanced individual that is always looking to deliver results-oriented services for both small to large clients that are looking for fair value.
- Client management (communication skills, etc) with high service standards.
- Ability to self-prioritize / self-initiate workload, multi-task, attention to detail, responsive / timely.
- Collaborative team-player (internal and external) with a good sense of humour: Ability to work in a small business environment and work with a variety of small to large businesses.
- Hard working yet balanced individual (ie. neither high-minded, selfish or an egomaniac).
- Marketing / Ad Agency experience (3 or more years): be able to write a creative / planning brief, develop a Gantt chart and more.
- Be smart / educated and have analytical skills: preferably related to media, research and ideally online marketing / social.
- Strategy / brand / research experience: can write a tactical plan, marketing survey and more.
- Salesmanship (either A. helping existing clients uncover new opportunities or B. selling new clients): nice to have but not expected.
6P Marketing is a full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team oriented environment where integrity and work life balance are valued, send us your stuff.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Submit: 6P Marketing, e: email@example.com