6P Marketing was launched in 2007 in a small office with a big idea.
Today we are a leader in the field of marketing and advertising communications.
We help entrepreneurs and brand leaders express and share their passion with well-designed, professional communications because without passion, their customers leave and the brand fades away.
While our office has grown, we've stayed true to our founding vision and values and we are proud of the work that we produce and the service culture that we've created. To learn more about 6Ps specializations and whether what you do is a good fit, please check out: http://www.6pmarketing.com/entrepreneurs
Here are a few of the reasons why we think that you should consider working with 6P Marketing:
- We take pride in work-life balance and our team-members typically work a 40-hour week. We know that’s not the norm in our industry but it’s something that we take pride in because proper work-life balance starts with a good, healthy workplace.
- We accommodate our teams ever changing life requirements by offering flex time. Our office is open from 9 – 5 M – F. While we do require some common core hours, we try to accommodate everyone's requirements and preferences.
- Our culture is a bit different: so we carefully consider every key decision and its impact on our valued agency culture. We believe in and follow the Golden Rule.
- “Laughter is our soundtrack” is one of Our Values. It might sound silly, but our team-members enjoy what they do as well as the people that they work with. Here’s a quote from a team member who joined us in Feb. 2019: "I've laughed more in the last 3 months than I did working 6 years at a different shop." See? Not so silly after-all.
- Paul Provost, our founder, wanted to build an agency where the people enjoyed coming to work as much as he did. He imagined them enjoying their time at work and maybe even “looking forward to coming to work!” Well, Paul still loves what he does and what he gets to do for our clients. And Paul still does his best work when he’s surrounded by people that love marketing, that love working as a team and that want to move our client’s businesses forward.
- We offer really good benefits including health, dental, pharma and vision. In 2018 we started a matching fund RRSP program. Our goal is to offer the best benefits package in the business.
- Our team’s diversity is something we value, protect and . . . love! We have people with over 40 years of experience while others are fresh out of school. Some are experts in digital media and design while others have a traditional media background. Some are analytical, others are creative. Connecting us all is a desire to create marketing and advertising work that moves our client’s businesses forward. It’s why one of our favorite group activities is an informal weekly meeting where we share our stories and achievements.
- We consider ourselves to be very lucky to have the wonderful clients we do.
Please see our Industries page for an overview of the brands we serve.
To learn more about us check out our social channels and our About page.
- If you're passionate about marketing, love advertising and have experience in Marketing, Online Media, Social Media, Account Service, Project Management or Production, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some samples of your work or thinking. Then top off your resume with six REALLY good reasons why we should meet.