6P Marketing is searching for an experienced Senior Marketing Services Manager to work with existing clients on their present and emerging needs.
- Provide marketing thought leadership to agency and clients
- Develop and sell marketing ideas, solutions, and capabilities to address client opportunities and issues
- Manage internal communication with team to coordinate activities and ensure project success
- Manage external client meetings / internal project meetings
- Reviewing projects - status meetings / updates
- Complete proposals and presentation for clients
- Document client project specifications and details through project and other briefs
- Ensuring project quality, and that projects are delivered on budget and on time
- Managing project and client profitability
- Administration - budgeting, invoicing, reporting
- Communication skills - excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to describe technology in real terms for the client
- A post-secondary degree in marketing, business administration or similar
- 5 or more years of related experience including integrated marketing campaign experience.
- Strong preference for Agri-business industry experience.
- Strong understanding of direct marketing, sales and marketing automation, web technology, data, and customer management principles and practices
- Industry knowledge and background in B2C and B2B including professional services, software, not-for-profit and/or financial services considered an asset
- Knowledge of web development tools/content management systems is beneficial
- Organization / decision-making / problem solving skills
- Team player able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks and get work done through others
- Organized self-starter with the ability to follow direction
- Ability to comfortably work with our Winnipeg and Toronto teams as well as independently
About 6P Marketing:
6P Marketing is a full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a great team to work with and learn, send us your stuff.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: Open
Attention: Lisa Paillé, 6P Marketing