Seeking: Crafter of perfectly polished and persuasive sentences. Alliteration addict. Lover of all turns of phrase. Someone to turn out reams of compelling copy with as much attention paid to structure as deadline. Should be social media savvy, as eloquent in person as on paper, and eager to enhance your already impressive writing skills.
- Write, edit and proofread enticing and informative content for both clients and internal projects - including but not limited to: email/newsletters, websites, press releases, print and online advertisements, and sales collateral (brochures, etc.).
- Work with other members of the creative team to ensure copy and creative continuity across all aspects of a campaign.
- Lead and be a part of the team that develops and strategizes campaign ideas that meet objectives for clients and 6P.
Other duties, dependent on individual *
- support email team with email layout and distribution
- support web team with web updates and maintenance
- other general coordination duties including media/supplier coordination, etc.
* It is expected that duties will periodically adjust to more writing and less coordination.
* Preference for experience in the following industries: agriculture, technology, construction and B2B
* College/university degree in communications, marketing, media, or journalism
* A portfolio of samples that showcases your work
* Excellent writing skills and a passion for advertising and marketing
6P Marketing is a fast growing marketing company with a vision of being the best marketing communications firm to develop, implement and maintain cost effective, results oriented solutions using the most productive mix of modern and traditional marketing practices. If you are looking for a great place to work and learn, send us your stuff.
Deadline: ASAP / Open.