Seeking: 6P Marketing is searching for a Production Coordinator or Manager to work with our internal team on their present and emerging needs.
Overall: Team oriented, organized, open-minded, analytical individual that keeps all departments ontrack, organized and well managed and plans ahead to prevent under or over capacity issues.
- Detail oriented / analytical problem solver: probably does the hardest sudoku's before going to bed.
- Good communicator: Neither so awesome that people stop what they are doing nor so quiet you cannot hear.
- Educated: able to juggle large complex projects as well as a plethora of inane but necessary duties
- Quick-learner / fast-paced: Like a short order cook, work here is fast and furious and ever changing, but you likely thrive on that.
- Hard working, team player with strong organizational skills.
- Office / Operations experience (2 or more years)
- Agency / Design / Marketing experience: Some knowledge of both traditional (print, radio, etc) and modern (web, online, apps, etc) marketing / production processes. Preference to digital / website related production related experience.
- Ability to self-prioritize/self-initiate workload, multi-task, attention to detail.
- Quality control – aptitude for reviewing project details to ensure all aspects are on time and on track. This may include editorial reviews and production oversight of creative.
- Work related production and staff scheduling and planning.
- Collaborate with creative team in delivering quality creative on time and in scope.
- Collaborate with account team in fulfilling client needs.
- Work / coordinate contractors, as required.
- Other office related responsibilities.
6P Marketing is a full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team oriented environment where integrity and work life balance are valued, send us your stuff.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Submit: 6P Marketing, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn a bit more about us and our culture, feel free to go here.