Seeking: 6P Marketing is searching for a Social Media Manager to work with existing clients across Canada in their efforts to attract and interact with targeted online communities.
Overall: Client-focused, open-minded, balanced individual that is always looking to deliver results-oriented services for both small to large clients that are looking for fair value.
You should have the following skill set / experience:
- Proven working experience in setting up and executing most / all social platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, etc) and supporting technologies (Hubspot, etc)
- Ability to develop content through research (competition, audience, other) and / or working via copywriters / brand strategists.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Fluency in English with a degree in communications, business, new media, marketing or public relations
6P Marketing is a full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team oriented environment where integrity and work life balance are valued, send us your stuff.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Submit: Lisa Paille at 6P Marketing, e: email@example.com