6P Marketing is expanding and we require a Junior and a Senior Web Developers / Designers to join our Creative Department. While skills are important, a passion for communications / design / multimedia / web design are a must. Just as important as skills and experience, we need someone who is willing to learn, strive for excellence, try new things and think outside the box.
6P Marketing is seeking two Web Developer / Designer (term-employment, contract or full-time) to develop websites and specific components. Your 1 year (Jr.) / 5+ years (Sr.) of experience should include working in WordPress and/or Joomla environments.
- Ability to proactively and efficiently solve complex web related problems as they occur
- A creative go-getter with strong conceptual skills and 'out of the box' thinking
- You work and play well with others and are: quick, meticulous, responsible, reliable, and well organized with solid production and web capabilities
- A post-secondary degree, diploma in the fields of web design / programming, multimedia or similar
- 1 or more years of website development experience
- Fluency and experience with open source CMS technologies (Joomla, WordPress)
- Experience with MySQL database programming and cPanel hosting and maintenance
- Strong design capability with a good sense of style
- Experience using Photoshop and InDesign an asset
- Experience managing cross-browser compatibility
- Strong portfolio illustrating breadth and depth of web experience
- Knowledge of web development tools / content management systems
- Web animation and video editing experience an asset (Adobe Animate, Premiere & After Effects)
- Research / problem-solving skills
- Team player able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Organized self-starter with the ability to follow direction
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced team environment
About 6P Marketing:
6P Marketing is a fast growing, full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team oriented environment where integrity and work life balance are valued, we want to talk with you.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: Open
Attention: Lisa Paillé - HR