6P Marketing is seeking a Media Manager who in conjunction with the Media Director and the Online Media Team, will help assure prospective clients manage all of their media needs.
- Evaluate, estimate, plan and buy offline media.
- Oversee domains and hosting tracking / renewals.
- Support Media Director in development of reliable planning guides.
- Track media plan performance in terms of client agreed metrics. E.g.: reach, frequency + SOV.
- Track media buy performance in terms of ad placement relative to the media contract.
- Sign off on media contract performance for payment to vendor and billing to client.
- Support MSM's / Media Director in management of vendors / freelance contractors.
- 1-3 years of traditional; + some media planning experience with an advertising agency.
- A clear understanding of all Canadian offline media options and their media associations. E.g. COMB.
- Understands and can explain Manitoba media + media research opportunities + limitations.
- Understand all national and regional media options: on or offline.
- Working with the media director and the online media team leader to develop, present and sell through media plans for Winnipeg or Manitoba or W. Canada or Canada as a whole.
- Working with local and national media vendors and rep houses to negotiate local, regional, provincial and national media buys on behalf of the agency’s clients.
- Checking affidavits + approving the media’s net invoice payments by the agency to the media.
- Checking affidavits + approving the agency’s gross invoice payments by the client to the agency.
- Strong financial, accounting and data management skills.
- Strong written and oral print + broadcast media negotiation + contract negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organization + project management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and works well under pressure.
- Builds trusting, collaborative relationships with clients and other agency departments.
About 6P Marketing:
6P Marketing is a fast growing, full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team-oriented environment where integrity and work life balance are valued, send us your stuff.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: April 2019
Attention: Lisa Paillé, 6P Marketing