Are you really smart, fascinated by why people do what they do, have advanced research skills, an analytical brain, and appetite for incredibly stimulating projects? If you’ve got the goods, we’ve got a position. We are looking for a new team member to join our Strategy Department.
You would be assisting in the creation and delivery of the marketing consulting services we provide, such as: research, formal marketing plans, brand strategies, communications plans and online content plans.
Clients fundamentally trust us to develop profiles of their target audience, position them against the competition, articulate the foundation of what they should say, and how to get those messages in front of key audiences. A lot of intense, hard work is required to carry out the research, collaborate with clients, develop strategies, and deliver top calibre direction to our clients.
- Carry out competitive research
- Articulate research goals and recommend research methodology
- Analyze marketing metrics
- Recommend ideal marketing/advertising mediums
- Assist in development of formal brand strategies
- Assess and make recommendations related to brand consistency
- Develop sophisticated marketing strategies that enable clients to reach their business targets
- Generate innovative ideas to promote brands and products
- Address advertising needs
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitating marketing sessions with clients to mine insights and gain consensus on direction
- Proven work experience developing successful marketing / brand -strategies for multiple clients
- Market research experience
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Client presentation skills
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
About 6P Marketing:
6P Marketing is a fast growing, full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team-oriented environment where integrity and work life balance are valued, send us your stuff.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: April 2019
Attention: Lisa Paillé, 6P Marketing