6P Marketing is expanding and we require two (2) Junior Web Developer/Designer to join our Creative Department. We value a well-developed skill set and, just as importantly, a passion for communications, design, multimedia, and web design. We need someone who is willing to learn, strive for excellence, try new things, and think outside the box.
The ideal candidate has 1 years of proven web development experience with WordPress. (Joomla considererd an asset.)
- Ability to proactively and efficiently solve complex web-related problems as they occur
- A creative go-getter with strong conceptual skills and "out of the box" thinking
- You work and play well with others and are quick, meticulous, responsible, reliable, and well-organized, with solid production and web capabilities
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in the fields of web design/programming, multimedia, or similar
- 1 or more years of website development experience
- Fluency and 3 or more years of experience with open source CMS technologies (WordPress, Joomla)
- Experience with MySQL database programming and cPanel hosting and maintenance
- Strong design capability with a good sense of style
- Experience using Photoshop and InDesign an asset
- Experience managing cross-browser compatibility
- Strong portfolio illustrating breadth and depth of web experience
- Knowledge of web development tools / content management systems
- Web animation and video editing experience an asset (Adobe Animate, Premiere & After Effects)
- Research / problem-solving skills
- Team player able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Organized self-starter with the ability to follow direction
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced team environment
About 6P Marketing:
6P Marketing is a fast-growing, full-service agency that develops, implements, and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team-oriented environment where integrity and work-life balance are valued, we want to talk with you.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: Open
Attention: Lisa Paillé - Culture & Operations Manager