In Canada’s highly competitive and complex agribusiness and food industry, trust, communication and differentiation are more important now than ever.
With the increasing challenge of growing and raising food sustainably, the ever-changing landscape of modern agriculture practices and consumers’ lack of knowledge and connection to the farm, one of the biggest challenges facing the industry is earning and maintaining the trust of the public. As described by Charlie Arnot, Center for Food Integrity, USA, “Food is deeply and intrinsically important to people. Food is personal; people are willing to fight for it; we need it for survival; we feed it to our most vulnerable; food is part of our culture and celebrations; it connects us.”
Each of our agribusiness and food clients has different needs. Our goal is to help them reap the benefits of strategic, thoughtful communications that increase awareness, engagement and market share.
- Develop communications campaigns that are built using sound market-based research and strategic thinking to effectively communicate and engage with audiences in meaningful ways
- Interview stakeholders using in-depth interviews, group working sessions, focus groups and omnibuses
- Execute marketing and media plans and advertising campaigns
- Launch products and programs to both farmers and public
- Implement HR strategies to engage and retain the strongest talent
- Develop crisis communications strategies and preparedness protocols for organizations that need to be prepared for public relations crises
- Guide and support media relations and content development
- Research and develop brand strategies that define organizations’ brand personalities and attributes, key messages and audience profiles
- Create brand identities that clearly define an organization’s brand
We’ve benefited by having a true communications and branding partner in 6P. They are a tight knit team that passionately supports the good work we do, building public trust on behalf of Manitoba’s pork producers. They have invested countless hours to become experts within ag and food trends, and specifically the ins and outs of our sector. I appreciate their openness and collaborative approach, and am proud of what we have been able to accomplish over the last 10 years.